Accelerate your career. Are you looking to be part of a team, with an amazing motorcycle dealership? Rocky's offers the right incentives and places the emphasis on offering the best customer service with expert, friendly advice.
Whether you are a passionate motorcycle expert with technical skills, or you want to be a salesperson that appreciates and understands how to interact with people, then we want to hear from you! Community, Culture, and Authentic Experiences - Rocky's Harley-Davidson is the best of its kind!
SEE OUR CURRENT OPENINGS, AND SEND US YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME VIA THE BOTTOM FORM.
Rocky's Harley-Davidson has an immediate opening for a professional, outgoing,
multi-tasker to assist our busy dealership service department. Must be organized with solid communication and time management skills.
If you are passionate about delivering a positive customer
experience, we want to talk to you!
- Assist in maintaining a smooth-running, efficient service department with a high
degree of customer satisfaction.
- Clearly relay customer concerns on a repair order
- Estimate and clearly communicate costs and completion times to customers and obtain sign-off
- Track and act as a concierge for guests that are in for express maintenance
- Assign jobs to technicians based on skill level and current resource utilization
- Review work-in-progress to ensure quality and timeliness.
- Determine correct part numbers on repair orders and assist the parts department with picking and posting of parts before the job starts
- Assist customers with repair status, arrange customer pickup and delivery
- Monitor vehicle progress and promptly update guests regarding status and
completion times or additional work required
- Explain all completed work and charges to guests; review the results of the
multi-point inspection, and schedule guests for when their next service is
- Follow procedures for quick and efficient handling of warranty items, including
proper storage of these items. Open & close all customer paid,
warranty, and internal repair orders.
- Demonstrate efficiency with computer systems required for service and parts management
- Provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers; greet
them in a prompt and friendly manner and ensure all telephone inquiries
are handled quickly and courteously.
customer concerns reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and
demonstrate our commitment to “Make Things Right”.
lot staff complete duties as assigned
to build positive and enthusiastic relationships with a broad customer
with Harley-Davidson motorcycles and other products sold by the dealership
with point-of-sale, Parts/Service management computer software
to work flexible schedules, including weekends
and professional integrity
Are you are an expert, master level, or qualified Motorcycle Service Technician looking for:
- The best People, the coolest Culture, the most iconic Brand!
- Excellent benefits and performance-driven culture
- A high-energy, team-oriented, fun Harley-Davidson environment.
- Opportunity to attend training at HDU and work with strong trainers to improve your skills.
- Dealer of the Year for 4 consecutive years.
If you are passionate about motorcycles and the people who ride them, Rocky’s Harley-Davidson has a place for you on our award-winning team!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accurately perform full and complete diagnosis and repair on units in for service
- Build estimates for repair of accident damaged motorcycles using a high level of accuracy
- Provide clear written records of all repairs performed and maintain a timecard of all duties undertaken
- Must be able to communicate to General and Service manager repairs necessary both verbally and in writing.
- Focus on quality service work and customer service.
- Minimal callbacks.
- Organization and attention to detail in a high-volume environment.
- Maintain productivity (time spent working on billable jobs) as close to 100% as possible.
- Maintain clean efficient facilities.
- Proficiency on multiple lifts.
- Dependable, organized and self-motivated.
- The ability to follow safety guidelines both in the workshop and when out on test rides.
- Train, mentor, and transfer skills to less experienced technicians.
- Follow company dress codes and be well-groomed at all times.
- Maintain technical training (PhD and other) qualification by completing any necessary training programs assigned to you by the Service Manager.
- Any other specific duties are deemed necessary for the overall success of the department and the dealership as a whole.
- Work with your teammates and assist less qualified technicians as required
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all other employees.
- Driver's License [G CLASS] (Required)
- Motorcycle License [M CLASS] (Required)
- Must have own tools. (*Service Technicians need both basic and special tools to properly diagnose and service our products. All Service Technicians are required to own a set of tools within 60 days of hire. See the list of required tools on page three.)
- General understanding of computer systems and computer skills
- Ability to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and handle tools
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds of material
- Ability to balance and push a 500+ pound motorcycle
Qualifications and Skills for Harley-Davidson Service Technician:
- MMI background
- H-D experience preferred
- Must be able to treat all employees and customers fairly, courteously, and with dignity.
- High-quality standards, assuring service jobs are done right the first time.
APPLY via e-mail with your resume to Aaron Barrett, Service Manager
As a Retail Sales Associate, you will be the most critical link in ensuring that our customers have a rewarding experience that will keep them coming back to Rocky's Harley-Davidson time after time. You will become a part of a dynamic selling environment where your fashion sense and selling strength will make you an important part of our team.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to demonstrating
OUTSTANDING customer service skills, meeting selling standards, providing
product knowledge to our customers and working as part of a team to meet
individual, department and store objectives.
- Passion for motorcycling and the life-style
- Desire to put smiles on every customer's face, upon entering and leaving the
- Customer service priority and selling priority
- Teamwork oriented with the ability to work in a learning environment
- Drive to meet and exceed performance expectations
- Strong sense of pride and responsibility for the maintenance of department areas
- Personal attributes desired: honest, trustworthy, and demonstrates sound work
- Enjoy connecting with customers and demonstrate an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Open to working in various departments throughout the store, and engaging with different associates, customers, and managers
- Ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities and quickly learning new procedures
- Demonstrate knowledge of store products and services, and use this knowledge to inspire customers to make purchases
- Ability to handle and work with currency
- -Ability to meet or exceed sales, customer service and loyalty program standards
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers and management
- Ability to handle physical requirements to accomplish daily responsibilities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including morning, evening and weekend availability
- Adhere to Loss Prevention control and compliance procedures
- Hourly base pay
- Commissions, upon eligibility