Looking for a job that fuels your passion for motorcycles? We're hiring.
Are you looking to be part of a team, with an amazing motorcycle dealership? Rocky's Harley-Davidson offers the right incentives and places the emphasis on offering the best customer service with expert, friendly advice.
Whether you are a passionate motorcycle expert with technical skills, or you want to be a salesperson that appreciates and understands how to interact with people, then we want to hear from you!
Rocky's Harley-Davidson is looking for talents in the following areas:
- Motorcycle Technician
Are you ready to ride with us? Come join the Rocky's Harley-Davidson crew!
Apply today, submit your resume below!
Are you are an expert, master level, or qualified Motorcycle Service Technician looking for:
- The best People, the coolest Culture, the most iconic Brand!
- Excellent benefits and performance-driven culture
- A high-energy, team-oriented, fun Harley-Davidson environment.
- Opportunity to attend training at HDU and work with strong trainers to improve your skills.
- Dealer of the Year for 4 consecutive years.
If you are passionate about motorcycles and the people who ride them, Rocky’s Harley-Davidson has a place for you on our award-winning team!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accurately perform full and complete diagnosis and repair on units in for service
- Build estimates for repair of accident damaged motorcycles using a high level of accuracy
- Provide clear written records of all repairs performed and maintain a timecard of all duties undertaken
- Must be able to communicate to General and Service manager repairs necessary both verbally and in writing.
- Focus on quality service work and customer service.
- Minimal callbacks.
- Organization and attention to detail in a high-volume environment.
- Maintain productivity (time spent working on billable jobs) as close to 100% as possible.
- Maintain clean efficient facilities.
- Proficiency on multiple lifts.
- Dependable, organized and self-motivated.
- The ability to follow safety guidelines both in the workshop and when out on test rides.
- Train, mentor, and transfer skills to less experienced technicians.
- Follow company dress codes and be well-groomed at all times.
- Maintain technical training (PhD and other) qualification by completing any necessary training programs assigned to you by the Service Manager.
- Any other specific duties are deemed necessary for the overall success of the department and the dealership as a whole.
- Work with your teammates and assist less qualified technicians as required
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all other employees.
- Driver's License [G CLASS] (Required)
- Motorcycle License [M CLASS] (Required)
- Must have own tools. (*Service Technicians need both basic and special tools to properly diagnose and service our products. All Service Technicians are required to own a set of tools within 60 days of hire. See the list of required tools on page three.)
- General understanding of computer systems and computer skills
- Ability to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and handle tools
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds of material
- Ability to balance and push a 500+ pound motorcycle
Qualifications and Skills for Harley-Davidson Service Technician:
- MMI background
- H-D experience preferred
- Must be able to treat all employees and customers fairly, courteously, and with dignity.
- High-quality standards, assuring service jobs are done right the first time.